Neopost IS330 & IS350 Compatible Blue Ink Cartridge - Royal Mail Approved
- Brand: Green Franking
- Product Code: MCI-310050-CB-GF
- Availability: In Stock
This low cost, compatible Neopost product is a compatible Neopost IS330 ink cartridge and a compatible Neopost IS350 ink cartridge.
Neopost IS330 & IS350 Compatible Blue Ink Cartridge
This low priced, Royal Mail approved compatible Neopost IS330 ink cartridge and Neopost IS350 ink cartridge uses compatible blue franking ink.
It is perfectly suited for the IS330 franking machine and IS350 franking machine. It is guaranteed to last the same amount of impressions as specified from Neopost.
Green Franking are one of two companies in the UK to have gained Royal Mail Approval for our franking machine ink. This product uses Royal Mail Approved Franking Ink.
As an authorised Neopost distributor, dealer and service agent we guarantee this ink cartridge will not invalidate your franking machines warranty / service agreement and will give the same amount of impressions as a ink cartridge purchased from Neopost directly.
- Royal Mail Approved Ink: Yes
- The average yield of this franking machine ink cartridge: 6,500 per cartridge
- Fits Neopost Model numbers: IS330 / IS350
- Original Neopost Part numbers: NEO310050 & 310050 - Replacement for older red ink cartridge number(s): 300620, 300601, 41345555U, 4135555U, 10230-800 & CNEO005
- Original Neopost Price: £121.99 + VAT & Delivery
* Guaranteed to give an equivalent quality or amount of impressions as your original equipment manufacturers cartridge. *
Unlike many alternative / compatible ink suppliers our ink had been thoroughly tested by the Royal Mail for the machine its intended. Each test involved thousands of envelopes of different types / colours to be franked on their respective franking machines and then sent through their high speed sorting machines to ensure good readability.
Please note that the ink in this cartridge is approved by the Royal Mail, it is not endorsed, manufactured or affiliated with the original equipment manufacturer Neopost.